Many people have started blogging in recent years, and with the sheer number of blogs and bloggers out there, it’s likely that many potential readers are unaware of your existence. This can prove to be very detrimental to your business or cause, as people will always look towards what they know first.
In order to create an engaging and successful blogger landing page, you need to keep several things in mind when designing your page, so here are the top tips on How To Create A Landing Page On Blogger For Free.
1) Make sure you have a clear idea
Before you start creating your landing page, it’s important that you have a clear idea of what you want your page to achieve. This will help you determine what content and design elements to include.
Some key things to keep in mind are:
- Who is your target audience?
- What kind of content will they be interested in?
- What kind of tone do you want to set?
Be sure to also consider the overall look and feel of your page. You want it to be visually appealing and easy to navigate.
2) Optimize your Blogspot Landing Page headline
Your headline is the first thing potential readers will see when they come across your blog, so make sure it’s engaging! Here are a few tips:
- Keep it short and sweet- no one wants to read a novel just to find out what your blog is about.
- Use keywords that accurately reflect the content of your blog. This will help potential readers find your site more easily.
- Make sure your headline is visually appealing- use font size and color to make it stand out from the rest of the page.
- Be creative! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to headlines.
3) Clear Design
A well-designed landing page is crucial for a successful blog. You want your readers to be able to navigate your site easily and find the information they are looking for. Here are some tips for designing a clear and engaging landing page:
- Use simple, clean fonts that are easy to read.
- Make sure your headlines are clear and concise.
- Use plenty of white space to make your content easy on the eyes.
- Organize your content in an intuitive way.
- Use images and videos sparingly, and only if they add value to your content.
- Keep your sidebar organized and free of clutter.
4) Let the images be vibrant, but not too big
Images are key on any landing page, but especially so on a blog. After all, a big part of blogging is visuals. Choose images that are vibrant and will stand out, but be careful not to make them too big. You don’t want your images to take up the whole screen or be so big that they’re difficult to load.
5) Use relevant images
The images you use on your landing page should be high-quality and relevant to the content of your blog. Make sure they are also properly sized so that they don’t take up too much space or load slowly.
- Keep it simple – your landing page should be clean and easy to navigate. Too much clutter will only confuse visitors and drive them away.
- Make sure your call-to-action is prominently displayed – you want visitors to know exactly what you want them to do when they land on your page.
- Use strong visuals – people are more likely to remember a page that is visually appealing. Use high-quality images and videos to make your page stand out.
- Write compelling copy – the words on your page should be clear, concise, and persuasive. You want visitors to stick around, so make sure your content is engaging.
7) Contact Information
Your contact information should be easy to find and use. Include an email address, phone number, and social media links. If you have a physical location, include that as well. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date and accurate.
8) Write in a Conversational Tone of Voice
- When creating your blog’s landing page, it’s important to remember that first impressions matter. You want to make sure that your page is engaging and easy to navigate.
- Keep your landing page simple. You don’t want to overwhelm visitors with too much information. Stick to the basics and provide only essential information.
- Make sure your page is visually appealing. Use images and videos to break up text and add interest.
- Use headlines and subheadings to organize your content and make it easy to scan.
- Use calls to action (CTAs) to encourage visitors to take the next step, whether it’s subscribing to your blog or following you on social media. See how you can get traffic to send to your landing page
9) Keep it simple
When it comes to your landing page, less is more. You want to provide just enough information to let visitors know what your blog is about and why they should stick around. Keep your design clean and easy to navigate, and make sure your content is well-written and engaging.
10) Use Video Where Possible
A recent study by Wistia found that including a video on your landing page can increase conversion rates by as much as 80%. That’s a huge number, and it’s not surprising when you think about it. Video is engaging, informative, and entertaining, making it the perfect tool to use on your landing page.
Plus, with so many people consuming online video these days, it’s important to have a presence in this medium.